Having a home gym set-up can be a life saver during these tough times. Bodyweight exercises and cardio can get old really fast, making training not as enjoyable.
Depending on your budget and space available you can grab just a few essentials or you can build the holy grail of home gyms.
Extra home fitness equipment is going to give you more versatility, better exercise options, and allow you to load exercises more precisely than you could with just body weight exercise.
Below is an extensive list of home workout equipment ranging from therapeutic tools to full on racks. We included links to the individual products for your convenience.
Looking for the best at home program? Grab our LIFT into Spring Training Program and start training today!
Interested in our 30 min LIVE Classes? We hold one every day at 8am via zoom. Sign up HERE!
HOME GYM MOVEMENT PREPARATION + THERAPEUTIC GEMS
- Foam Rollers – For the Big Muscles
- Trigger Point Balls – Find those Knots
- Small Loop Bands – Essential for Hips and Shoulders
- Sliders – Slide into More Planes to Activate Different Muscles
- Exercise Mats – Be Good to the Elbows and Knees
HOME GYM – MEAT & POTATOES
- Suspension Training – AKA TRX Straps
- Kettlebells –
- Power Blocks – The Space Saving Dumbbell
- Weighted Vest – Instantly Increase Workout Intensity
- TRX Wall Ball
- Slam Balls – Balls That Don’t Bounce Back
- Battle Ropes – Go to Battle
- Sandbags – Bring the Beach Home
STUFF WE LIKE – STOCKING STUFFERS
BELLS AND WHISTLES – *THESE ITEMS REQUIRE A LOT OF SPACE*
- KEISER Functional Fitness – The Holy Grail Of Functional Training
- KEISER Functional Rack – The Holy Grail 2.0
- STRETCH – Max and Relax
HOME GYM CARDIO PIECES